We have a great new product - a Twin Roller Mill. Give your arm a rest - there’s an easier way to make great beer than grinding the old fashioned way. The Vintage Shop durable mill will efficiently turn even the most stubborn grains, corn and malted barleys into the perfect base.
The hopper is included. The bucket is not.
- This mill has a solid base and can be easily attached to an electric drill with no extra parts. At 500 RPM you can crush up to 2 kg per minute.
- It has an easily adjustable gap setting so you can fit it to the size of the grain. When using this with the Grainfather, set the mill at 0.5 mm for the best crush.
- It comes with a long shaft so you won’t hit the bucket while grinding with the hand crank.
- The rollers are made of stainless steel.
- The standard hopper holds 4.5 kg of grain.
- It is easily adjusted to different size buckets.